Monday, February 05, 2007

FLAK Cardigan Ready for Front Ribbing

I wish I had joined the Yahoo group for the FLAK BEFORE I started this project. I'm not sure I would have chosen 2X2 ribbing for it and now I'm in a quandry about what I should do for the front. I don't care for 1X1 ribbing much, as I believe it does not hold its shape as well as the 2X2. But for the front band, it would look better. What to do, what to do? It also is none too long. It seemed to shrink up in length every time I measured it, so I kept thinking I was almost done, and then measure it, and it would still be the same length. Latest measurement was about 22" long.
But all in all, I am quite pleased with the outcome. I notice there has been a lot of discussion about Elann Highland Wool holding up to wear in the group. My sentiments exactly. However, the consensus was that it will be durable enough!

No comments: