Friday, December 18, 2009




Once again, I have more chain maille bracelets to show. The top picture is a brass and glass donut bicycle chain bracelet fabricated of 18 gauge brass. The second picture displays three 18 gauge brass byzantine and glass donut bracelets, and the last picture is a bracelet in two-tone sterling and gold-filled rings called status link bracelet designed by Sue Ripsch and bought as a kit from her website jewelrybysueonline.com. With the exception of the status link bracelet, I coiled and cut all the rings by hand and forged the clasps. I'm getting a better result with practice, but unless I decide to spend a lot of money and buy a jump ring cutting system, they will always be a tad bit rough looking.

1 comment:

ckknitter said...

I see you put your snowy day to good use! Those are beautiful!